Guidelines for Services
Our staff is committed to ensuring the health and safety of the families we serve. We strive to follow best practice procedures in the areas of illness prevention and child safety as required by provincial government guidelines. Your child learns best when she or he is healthy and alert.
Please note the following procedures regarding individual and group services from our centre:
- Please arrive on time for your appointment.
- Please sign in at reception when you arrive.
- If you arrive late for your appointment we will not be able to extend your therapy session past the scheduled time.
- Please, out of sensitivity to people with allergies, refrain from wearing fragrances.
- If you arrive at the centre with a sick child, we will not be able to see you.
- If you have another child home sick, they may not accompany you to the centre for their sibling’s session.
- Please sign out at reception when you leave the building.
Staff working with your child and family will call in advance to cancel any appointment when they have a cold, flu or other potentially contagious conditions.
Please contact the centre as soon as possible to notify staff if you need to cancel a session due to illness or any other reason. We may not be able to reschedule these appointments.
Thank you so much for your attention to these guidelines.
They help keep us all healthy and happy.