As we move to allowing in-office visits starting in September, the health and safety of everyone in our offices is our first priority. In accordance with the BC Government Ministry of Health’s safety protocol, we have implemented the following necessary changes for all clients and visitors, in addition to implementing personal protective protocols and equipment for staff members. We will also continue to provide services on-line for some families.
A Self-Assessment Form will be sent to you prior to your visit. At this time the self-assessment MUST be completed over the phone with our program assistant when you arrive. We are also working on a fillable on-line version.
Please read the following carefully in regards to office changes.
- All ADULTS entering the office must wear a mask. Masks will not be provided for you. If you are unable to provide a mask for yourself, disposable masks are available to purchase in office at our front desk for a fee of $2.00 per mask (exact change only please).
- Please use the hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
- Only ONE parent/adult will be allowed with a child for your meeting/session. Exceptions for language interpreters will be made to clients who require them.
- Please leave all non-essential items in your car or at home.
- Please arrive to our office no sooner than 5 minutes before your appointment.
- We will provide you with information on any other changes to our office as they become available.
Surrey Early Speech and Language Program